Leadline & Walk Trot
How To Enter Leadline & Walk Trot at the Upperville Colt & Horse Show
Do you want to enter Leadline or Walk Trot at the Upperville & Horse Show? You do? Huzzah!
These two very special classes for children are a beloved tradition at Upperville, and many riders start their careers showing in Leadline and Walk-Trot “under the oaks” with family and friends cheering ringside. Leadline and Walk Trot create treasured memories for everyone, and we are excited you will be participating!
Below please find guidelines on how to enter Leadline and Walk Trot. The Show Staff is happy to offer additional support should you run into trouble! 540-687-5740 or [email protected]
LEADLINE & WALK TROT ENTRIES FOR THE 2023 UPPERVILLE COLT & HORSE SHOW OPEN ON MAY 2, 2023.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Sign up for a free Horse Shows Online (HSO) account → www.horseshowsonline.com
You will need to add your rider, horse/pony and owner to your account once it’s set up.NOTE: Leadline and Walk Trot riders, owners and trainers do not need to be members of USEF, USHJA, VHSA. MHSA, etc. In the required membership number box, please type 00000.Complete HSO instructions are found here → https://horseshowsonline.com/OnlineEntry.aspx
- Go to Show Selector in the HSO menu. Click “Upcoming Shows” and either scroll down to find Upperville Colt & Horse Show, or enter “Upperville” in the search box.
- The HSO entry wizard will guide you through the steps to complete the entry form. The basic steps in the wizard are:
- Select the horse, people, and riders for your entry.
- Select the classes each rider is entered in.
- Select the quantity for stalls (if you are requesting a stall) and other fees.
- Confirm your selections.
- Checkout and submit the show entry.
- The final step generates the completed entry form and submits your entry to the show for review and acceptance. If the show requires a payment at entry time, you will be prompted for your credit card information.