SPECTATOR PROTOCOLS FOR 2021 UPPERVILLE COLT & HORSE SHOW
JUNE 4, 2021
• SPECTATOR PROTOCOLS FOR 2021 UPPERVILLE COLT & HORSE SHOW ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, PLEASE CHECK BACK HERE BEFORE COMING TO THE SHOW.
• The Upperville Colt & Horse Show is pleased to announce that this year’s show will be open to General Admission spectators. General Admission and Parking are FREE. Tickets are not required. Spectators must enter through Gate 4 (Route 50 jumper side, west of the competition rings). Handicapped Parking is available.
• The Upperville Colt & Horse Show is operating under the COVID-19 guidelines set forth by both the Commonwealth of Virginia and US Equestrian.
• The Commonwealth of Virginia updated COVID guidelines on May 28, 2021, aligning with CDC guidelines which state that fully vaccinated individuals do not have to wear masks in most indoor settings, except on public transit, in health care facilities, and in congregate settings.
• Businesses retain the ability to require masks in their establishments. Employees who work in certain business sectors—including restaurants, retail, fitness, personal care, and entertainment—must continue to wear masks unless fully vaccinated, per CDC guidance.
• Per US Equestrian, competitions must operate in accordance with state and local requirements.
• Those who are unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated are strongly encouraged to wear masks in all settings.
• Handwashing and/or sanitizing stations will be available around the property. Individuals are encouraged to bring their own PPE and personal hand sanitizer for use when needed.
The Upperville Colt & Horse Show reserves the right to adjust these policies in accordance with any future updates to COVID guidelines from state and/or local governments and/or US Equestrian.
• These guidelines will remain in effect unless they are updated by USEF and/or the Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Health before the start of the show on June 7, 2021.